En este artículo puedes ver las novedades sobre Airtable y otras noticias relacionadas con este servicio en formato cronológico.
- Flowchart block: visualize linked records as a directed graph to make flowcharts, decision trees, or user flow diagrams.
- Flashcard block: study using your own custom virtual flashcards.
- Base schema block: visualize the relationships between the different tables and fields in your base.
- Name quiz block: a timed minigame to test your knowledge of names and faces.
- URL preview block: select a cell in a URL field to preview content from services like YouTube, Figma, or Spotify.
Source: Introducing scripting block
Today, we’re delighted to announce that we’ve opened up our blocks platform to five trusted partners to create deeply integrated experiences that combine the power of Airtable with their respective products.
Use the new Gantt block to visualize dependencies and get a high-level view of what needs to be done, when.
Source: Introducing Gantt block
Yo utilizo algunos de ellos y me parece que complementan el servicio de una manera genial. Aunque en abril tendré que actualizar mi plan a uno más caro ?♂️
Blocks are modular apps that live on top of your Airtable bases. From map, chart, and timeline, which introduce new ways to visualize your work, to Google Cloud Vision, translate, and send SMS, which help put it into action, blocks not only enhance your existing Airtable use cases, but also introduce completely new ways of building your own app workflows.
Origen: Introducing Airtable Blocks